? ??????????????Mistletoe? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (176 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 39344 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love (Wet Roses)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 3106 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Glossy Chris BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Classroom management..

Hi all...

Today on 3rd Dec, I have another microteaching class. This time I learn about the classroom management. I'm sure that this topic very familiar with teachers out there, right?.

For me this topic is quite interesting and important. We discuss about the students problem at school and sharing an opinion on how to overcome it. Among the problems that have been highlighted by my classmates is rudeness, cheating, lateness, not respect the teachers and many more. According to Dr Ros, we as a teacher should know how to handle students problem at class. Nowadays, yelling and scolding at the students is not practical anymore. We have to use the psychology thing to tackle them. So teachers need to think immediately and should be able to control the situation. Remember, in the class teachers is the boss. So we have to act like one.
Teachers also need to be well prepared before coming to the class. The lesson plan should be ready and it should be follow so that we can achieve the objectives that have been set. However, teachers do not have to depend so much on the lesson plan itself. It is becoz sometimes thing will not happen as what we have plan. So, it is important for the teachers to have other plan and to think immediately in any situation that might happen.
After taking 5 min breaks, Dr Ros asked us to change the class arrangement by doing a group of four person. With this new arrangement, I can feel that we are more close to the lecturer because she able to reach every one of us compared to the normal class arrangement. It will make the communication much more easier to both party. This kind of seating arrangement also encourage the students to discuss and share opinion among the groups members.
Dr Ros Aizan also has introduce to us the contract for students. It maybe sound unfamiliar to some of you, and me either, but it is something that can be apply back in school. The contract for students is the contract that teachers made, and will be sign by the students. It contains the rule that the teacher want the students to follow in her class. By doing this, I think that the students will feel more responsible to themself and they will be more aware about the teacher expectation towards them. Unfortunately, I'm not done doing my version of the contract for students yet, but as soon as it complete I will post it here to share with all of u..ok...
So I think that's all for now. I need to start thinking and doing the lesson plan for my microteaching session by now. Wish me luck ok..

0 comments: