? ??????????????Mistletoe? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (176 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 39344 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love (Wet Roses)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 3106 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Glossy Chris BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 3, 2010

My first teaching experience....

Hi all..

I'm back with my new reflection about my microteaching class..

So, today I will talk about my first teaching experience in macroteaching session..On December 10, we have a replacement class with our lecturer, Dr Ros and on that day we learn about the various skill in teaching. Among the skills that we have learn is the induction skills, reinforcement skills, explanation skills, writing skills and many more. It is very important for us to learn about the skills because it will help a lot in teaching.

The lesson take about half an hour, then we are divided into groups of 6 person to start our first microteaching session. Then we choose our own classroom to start our microteaching session.This time, we have to teach for about 10 minutes and my lecturers will come to observe us. The other group members will evaluate my teaching by giving 5 positive and 5 negative point.

For this trial microteaching, I choose to teach about the small medium industries. Frankly speaking, i'm very nervous because it is my first teaching experience. Eventhough I just teach 5 people and it only takes about 10 minutes, but I feel very nervous and pressure. However, after delivered my set of induction, I start to feel a bit comfortable and I able to overcome my nervousness.

Based on the comment made by my groups, I should improve on my writing skills because it's a bit small, then I should be more serious in teaching because they said that I do a lot of laughing like i'm not well prepared, and I talk too fast and also lack of content. I also need to improve my set of induction.

After we all done with the teaching, then we combined with another groups to listen to our lecturer's comment about our performance. Basically we all done the same mistake, which is asking too much question to the students and also not using simulation skills to encourage the students to answer the question. So for the next reteach session, we should improve on all the mistake that we make on this trial microteaching.

So, I think that's all for now..for the next post I will talk about my reteach session. So, wait for that ya....
Bye.....

0 comments: